Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 733

Thread: What anime are you currently watching? (OT!)

  1. #51
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree with Wiseman ^^ [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    BTW MItsu-chan,. what GuyxGirl anime relationships DO youf avor over guyxguy?

  3. #53
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My bet is on Inuyasha and Kagome. ^^

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, not Inuyasha and MIroku, or Sesshomarou and Miroku? I'm surpised! [img]tongue.gif[/img] jk

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Cavalier:
    mitsu how much anime with boyxboy action do u watch!? O_O!? is that healthy? LMAO &gt;P</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Let's just put it this way. If I told you, it would blow your non-shounen-ai mind away. =P


    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Shiinigami:
    My bet is on Inuyasha and Kagome. ^^</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    That's one of 'em. (^^)

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Xellos:
    Wow, not Inuyasha and MIroku, or Sesshomarou and Miroku? I'm surpised! [img]tongue.gif[/img] jk</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    *gags* Oh, god! That's not funny! O_o
    I'm a Yaoi girl, but I don't like any boy x boy couples in Inuyasha. I only like Inuyasha x Kagome, Kouga x Kagome, Sesshoumaru x Kagome and Miroku x Sango, that's about it. At least for that anime. XD

  6. #56
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    O_O &gt;_&gt; ill just sit over here and try to keep from vomiting ^^;; @_@ XP

  7. #57
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I knew you were KLagome/Inuyasha coz of yer site [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #58
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ofcrouse im for Inu/Kago pairing too ^^

  9. #59
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like the Inuyasha/Kagome pairing, but my favorite anime pairings are Raiel/Sizer and Hamel/Flute ^_^

  10. #60
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AHHH! i wanna see more VoH! @_@

    &lt;--- also favors sizer's pairings ^^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •